Skip to content

General

155 results found

1. Send email to just team coaches

Be able to email just the coaching team. I.E

myteam@my.teamstuff.com email everyone.

myteam_coaches@my.temastuff.com just emails the coaches and managers.

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Add EVENT

An ADD section for Events - Parent Nights, Kids Quiz Nights etc etc rather than using Training - not ideal but works!

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Creating ‘Club Events’ using clubs.teamstuff.com, events also appear in your alerts/calendar in teamstuff.com – early in July will get ‘Club Event’ visibilty on the mobile (iOS/Android) visibility

3. Add a "Maybe/tentative" option to attendance

Add a 4th category under attendance for "Maybe/tentative" that is separate to "Haven't replied yet", so that those that are recovering from an injury or have other things to confirm before being able to state available or unavailable can move out from the list of slackers who just haven't replied yet!

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. ipad

Make Teamstuff and CoachStuff availible for the IPad or Android tablet.

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Volunteer Sign-up sheets for supplies and team duties

I'm doing this in a Google Docs spreadsheet now. Would be good to have it all right here. it would be a list of supplies or duties that all of the team can see and they could sign themselves up for whatever they want and everyone can see who is responsible for what in real-time. A cool feature would be automated reminders like "remember to bring the pop-up canopy to Saturday's game" etc. But just a list would be great. there is a site called signupgenius.com that does this already and you can make one on google docs but we…

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi all,
    We’ve now completed this feature. So the way it works in teamstuff is that coach/manager can set up the duties on each game ( including templates for home/away games ), and you can allow your team to assign themselves to the duties they want. So they can select a game / duty and say ‘we will do that’. Nice feature – and thanks all for providing some thoughts/ideas and support to make it happen.

Cheers

Adam

6. Schedule improvement

• Add Special Events (meeting-BBQ-party-trips...)

• Sharing events with other teams or add a Club calendar (i.e: season opening party => U6-U8-U10-U12-U14-U16-U18 : we've to copy&paste an event in seven different teams)

• Add other "time" fields (i.e: match start at 15.00 but all the players must arrive in clubhouse at 14.00)

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Creating ‘Club Events’ using clubs.teamstuff.com, events also appear in your alerts/calendar in teamstuff.com – early in July will get ‘Club Event’ visibilty on the mobile (iOS/Android) visibility

7. Player Game Limits & Substitute Category

It would very helpful for the team managers if you could apply a limit to the number of "available" players for each game.
    For example, netball has 7 players and once the first seven players have accepted, it puts all subsequent available players into a "substitute" category (similar to the who’s coming & who’s not category’s) with an error message stating “this week’s game is full – you’ve been placed on the sub list”.
    If a player “who’s playing” player drops out, TeamStuff automatically invites the first substitute to play from the “Substitute” category. However, if the player is not…

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. View/Add/Modify Attendance Comment via Mobile Apps

Update Mobile Apps to view, add, edit, delete Attendance Comment.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

All done.

We just got out the iOS update ( 1.2.1 ) that contains these features. So attendance comments are now fully functional, and fully editable right across the platform – web and mobile.

9. Team Manager to upload any player's photo

Team Manager should be able to upload player photos so the team professional photos can be used. This allows a consisttent appearance of all players as some photos that are uploaded by players are really bad and some don't even upload any photos at all!

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Add the "out of action" to mobile app

Please add the "out of action" field to be seen and edited from a smartphone app iOS / Android

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Upload Training Materials & Links

Ability to share pre- or post-training materials such as practice activities, coaching notes, and YouTube videos or playlists.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Manage Payments at Club Level

I'm reviewing Teamstuff for 2016/17 (i.e. September start) and I'm very impressed.

I need to manage payment tracking for the whole club:

a. Stripe Connection made once at club level and used by all teams
    b. Create Payment (e.g. Annual Membership) at club level for all teams
    c. Have visibility on all payment tracking for teams in the club (e.g. if a team adds a payment for a tournament or trip, I can see that they have and for how much, etc.

Thanks,

Gareth

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow team members to mark non-availability

Mostly for youth teams deal with family vacation. This can help, coaches and/or managers pick tournaments (during summer for example) when more players are available. Team Manager can toggle visibility for the whole team (seeing other people's schedule) on/off

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Players can mark a period of ‘out of action’ under their profile, medical tab on the web.
    You can set the dates when you’re not available – as well as a message why ( optional ). Games and trainings in that period or planned for will be automatically assigned a ‘no’ for those players.

14. Additional event types

Allow other events to be added (not just training and games)... a generic event type that can be used for things like team pictures, team party, etc.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Calendar URL or Wordpress plugin

I like to display the teamstuff calendar on my own page. Rather than creating a google calendar ... Why not offer a URL for that ? Even better would be a wordpress plugin :-) Ideally I like to specify which calendar and what dates. And a second URL to display details for a match. This would also good from your marketing point of view.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Alert for last minute changes in player availability for games or training.

The app sends a manager or coach an alert for changes made within 24 hours of event, game, or practice. Maybe have the option to change the alert window from 24 hours to something more or less.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Support language translations for web applications, Teamstuff and Teamstuff 4 Clubs

I really like Teamstuff, but in Spain there are many parents who do not speak English. Some players also.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Special events in calendar

Ability to add "special events" to the calendar i.e. awards night, team BBQ etc etc

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Able to select a preferred communication mode - app/email

It would be good if when contact details are created the person picked their preferred mode of communication: App/Email. If they select email, when you create an alert, it would go to them as an email (not everyone is fully smart phone ready)

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

This is done – we’ve totally changed the way Notification preferences work. At the moment it’s easiest to see this when you change your account settings on the web. You can now personalise most alerts to provide your preferred method of communication.

20. Track split payments for games/competitions

We have a small team of colleagues who play football on a weekly basis. We split costs of each game between participants. It will be really nice to have a possibility to track who has already payed and who has not.
    Something simple - for manager
    - input cost of the game
    - split by participants, with ability to exclude people who didn't pop-up.
    - send notifications
    - checkboxes to mark those who has payed.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

Finally, finally, finally : done.

A little bit bigger than we first expected. But it’s finally out now on Android and iOS. Web to follow in a month or so.

Can track payments in cash, and players / parents can make online payments direct to your stripe.com account.

Thanks for your patience – now done!

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base