I suggest you ...

Reminders for only chosen players.

Send reminders of matches ONLY to the players who have been selected or who have confirmed as playing.
Otherwise, unavailable players / non-selected players get reminders that they are due to play. This confuses the whole team who then start calling saying that they cant play....
Thanks

23 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Hakan Ucar shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Claire commented  · 

But wouldn't they already used the coming, not coming, rostered off element?

• Keith commented  · 

This is a very important requirement because nobody wants to receive continuous reminders about events they aren't attending. I agree with Patrick. This can cause parents to want to turn off the notifications and we definitely don't want that.

• Patrick commented  · 

This may be one of the most important enhancement requests....
        A lot of our parents stopped looking at the alerts/reminders/messages (including those triggered when editing/cancelling matches/Trainings) as they Claim there are way too many such notifications irrelevant for them - namely when their player is set to 'not coming' or rostered-off.
        Once our audience stops looking at those Messages, the organisation is bound to fail hence this should rather be viewed as a bug that has potential to create damage at the 'client' frontend. Thank you for a soon remedy on this shortfall

• Liam Moore-Saxton commented  · 

Also linked to this, an option to email only confirmed players. For example, where I need to provide additional match details or send a consent form to just the players attending.

A button on the Green attendance bar maybe?

Feedback and Knowledge Base