I suggest you ...

Coach allowed to set up Players info on team

Allow 'team admin' to set up players info and parents info then parents can follow link to create a password and create account. I've had to many parents not setting it up right away and not putting complete info on setup. If I do it I know parents are getting reminders and the child's info is correct.

355 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    brendaracila shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

44 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mike Idee commented  · 

Can you tell us as to if it is on the list? It is the highest ranking request and has been for well over a year. As you can see from all of the votes and comments, we really need this feature in Teamstuff. Sooner is better.

• Mathew Kings commented  · 

This and the ability to bulk upload player details as I can with games games. Most established teams/clubs have player contact detail already saved. Having the facility to upload said detail would cut out a heap of hassle!

• Claire commented  · 

ps I have upgraded to Pro but none of the families have. At this point they are so disenchanted with the way the app is shutting down it is all I can do to get them to use it much less pay money.

• Claire commented  · 

I would love to be able to set up players.
        As it is we have players with two Avatars because parents have set up two instead of sharing. I have asked them to delete one or have invited one to share the other but to no avail. If I had been able to get all their info and put it in I would have players with their correct details, full names, correct numbers, contact details etc. As it is now I have half the information in some cases. Suzie is on TeamStuff but says that her husband Bob is always happy to do this or that job but I can't allocate him as she hasn't shared it with him. Also I might have one half of the parents saying they are in charge but clearly they don't read emails/app etc so the info isn't getting through.

• Gareth commented  · 

This is closely related to the API request. I have moved members to registering and paying their annual fees on a WordPress WooCommerce store linked to MailChimp and payment via Stripe. If we are to be able to use Teamstuff (which I still like best of the Club management systems) then I need to be able to punch out from WooCommerce to create accounts for senior members and push the player data. This feature request is basically for a UI to sit on top of this API functionality. 2 for the price of 1 :)

• andy commented  · 

just discovered the teamstuff videos on youtube. For coaches to add a photo for each player, and a player number, go to the smartphone landscape view, and select to edit. Thanks Teamstuff!

• andy commented  · 

admin/managers function to add and correct information* after parent has initiated an account, and link to club/team would be a sufficient step forward. *specifically medical, photo, date of birth, full name.

• Michele Schuldhaus commented  · 

Our season will be starting soon and unless this update is made, I am going to try to find another app. I have only used this app but have heard that others will let me have more control of player info .... which I desperately need! My community has a large immigrant population and things really do get lost translation. This would help eliminate that problem.

• Anonymous commented  · 

As a team manager of an ADULT team, I need to be able to enter my players. We use TeamStuff for important little things like knowing when we need to borrow subs and tracking penalties. If players don't want to register we can't force it, but we need them in the system for attendance and stats.

• Daniel Hayes commented  · 

This is a must before I could consider using it for our club....as is recurring monthly payments via something like direct debit.

• Pedro Fuster commented  · 

Helloooooo....? anybody in Teamstuff reading this queries??
        Any coments? NO news?' Need to rethink about moving to another App?

C´mon lads...

• Dunkan Armstrong commented  · 

TeamStuff don't seem to be responding to anything at the moment, even queries from Pro users :-(

I have started to "adopt" new players, so I can enter all their details correctly. I then transfer ownership of said player back to their parent's.

I doesn't help with getting the parent's details correct, I'm not sure if I can adopt them as well ;-)

264 VOTES !!!
        Could you please let us know if you are going to do somothing about this???

As fas as my concern is, seasson is about to start and in need to load, propper names , pictures, phone number, licence number etc

• Mike Idee commented  · 

Can we get a response from TeamStuff? You guys (and gals) are awesome and are providing an invaluable tool for our teams. Why the silence on this highly needed feature? This is one of the oldest and highest voted on requests. We deal with this problem every year, every season. Please ad this feature soon.

• Dom commented  · 

This is an absolute must! Admins need to be able to setup a profile - parents should then receive a confirmation email to activate player.

• Mike Idee commented  · 

Can we have an update on this? It is one of the highest requested items, and has been for quite a while.

season is about to start up again many players are joinning the team but they do not fill up all info properly Please allow the admins and coaches to modify the profiles for each player inc loading pics

• Mike Idee commented  · 

Can you please let us know if this is in consideration, or even better if it is currently in development and soon to be released : )
        As we are preparing for the season I have multiple examples, but one specifically is a family with the dad no longer in the picture, he is on the profile for the boy. The mom is great, but very non-technical. We would like to be able to adjust the contact information for them, but can't.
        The other example is my monster spread sheet. I have contact information for every family on the team, but still have about 30% that have never placed it out on TeamStuff. So the great coaching features to contact players and parents are not even available to us. Please, please install this capability to our primary team communication and scheduling tool.

• Mike Idee commented  · 

Our season is about to start up again. With all of the great tools that TeamStuff has provided and as super valuable it is for our team, this feature is still sorely lacking. Please allow the admins and coaches to modify the profiles for each player. For all of the reasons that many coaches and team admins have brought up below.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base