I suggest you ...

Coach allowed to set up Players info on team

Allow 'team admin' to set up players info and parents info then parents can follow link to create a password and create account. I've had to many parents not setting it up right away and not putting complete info on setup. If I do it I know parents are getting reminders and the child's info is correct.

355 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    brendaracila shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

44 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Scott Sandford commented  · 

I'd like to be able to input all of the player data and then just send an invite to the parent/player to create/verify their account so that I know it works. I have a database of information already that I would like to import for the whole team and have the parents merely download the app, confirm their membership and then start using it.

• Mike Idee commented  · 

I see a significant pattern here. Hoping to have this feature added before the season starts in August. Never hurts to ask, right?

• Anonymous commented  · 

As a team manager of a childs team I found that many parents didn't read my notes on how to set up their own & their chids profile. I ended up taking a laptop to training so I could get everyone to log in & then I could set the profiles up for them. This feature would save so much time for team managers. I'd like to be able to edit the medical information as well. In this area I keep the players address & ambulance cover status as well as medical conditions, but trying to get the parents to enter this information was quite time consuming. Our club still has paper consent forms (I'm the only team manager using this App - trying to convert the other teams though) so if I could enter this information from the form it would save me time and be entered correctly.

• Anonymous commented  · 

As the manager of the team, this would reduce the number of emails I get from parents asking questions on how to do things on the set-up, addition email accounts, notifications, player info. If I can go in and set-up the basics, then I know it is done right for the player from the start. I don't want to know that things weren't set-up properly when a game or practice was missed due to incorrect parent settings.

• Sara Linden commented  · 

Agree with all - parents rarely put in all the contact information yet expect you to notify spouse etc.
        As others have mentioned we get most of this data at the beginning of the season from the Club so can easily enter it

• Mike Idee commented  · 

These should be combined to this request as a single request - totaling 184
        It is a really big need for better team management.

Edit players - 65 - http://feedback.teamstuff.com/forums/248209-general/suggestions/9738393-edit-players

Manager access to edit players - 17 - http://feedback.teamstuff.com/forums/248209-general/suggestions/17213582-manager-access-to-edit-players

player information - 5 - http://feedback.teamstuff.com/forums/248209-general/suggestions/5872457-player-information

There may be more with the same need identified as well

• Mike Idee commented  · 

Noticed that the total votes for these three common requests for coach edit of player profiles is 180. Which would make it #3 on the requests. Hopefully this can be added.

• Mike Idee commented  · 

TeamStuff is a great tool and we are committed to using it. However this is huge every season. It has been a constant problem. Please allow us to have this control of our teams soon.

• Coach Knapp commented  · 

Yes, I have 1 player on my team with 2 roster spots because the parents signed up separately. And I have siblings that I can't add both to the roster because the email is already being used for one of them.

• PASCO U17B Kickers commented  · 

managers should be able to change player info and put their pictures in especially for a team where the players are children

• Rupert Englander commented  · 

I have the same.This would be SO helpful. Some parents have added their names as Christian names only which is really annoying especially when trying to track payments etc.

• Ross commented  · 

Edit a players name if they have entered it incorrectly

• Stephen Friedenthal commented  · 

totally agree with the earlier posts. Parents are pretty remiss in entering data.

• rdarracott commented  · 

Being able to edit player names as a manager would be excellent. I manage over 100 kids across 3 teams and the variance in how parents enter the information is incredible - if I could just correct it it would be be so much better.

• Anonymous commented  · 

1) Player can not edit his profil
        2) Player can not edit his number
        3) Manager or couch should be able to edit the profiles of the players

• dontknow.ct commented  · 

Managers having the ability to edit players details add ph. numbers etc

Feedback and Knowledge Base