But there's another, easier way to move players between teams ; player sharing and transfer. This is available to team manager's under the following scenarios;
- Where you are a manager on both teams, or
- You are a manager on the source team - and the destination team is part of the same club
1. Login onto the website
2. Navigate to the team that the player is currently a part of
3. Expand and show the player listing under the team
4. Now click on the share/xfer icon - as shown below
5. You'll get a set of options now to move players. Sharing means that they are added to the destination team ; transfer means they leave the source team, and are moved across to the destination.
6. Note you can optionally send a notification to that player letting them know about their new team - which is instantly accessible for them within their teamstuff accounts - including all games etc.