1. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. use name instead of email to add members to a team

Currently on TeamStuff, members can only be added to a team using their email. This is not easy to find someones email.
    The functionality to add people to a team should also allow to search using the name when the member is already part of the Club.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Player Notes (Public or Private)

As a manager, I'd love to be able to make general notes for my players (injuries, vacations, batting order considerations, etc). These notes should also have the option to be private or public (having blunt and honest notes would be helpful, but I don't want to hurt someone's feelings - some players can think they're better than they actually are).

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

OK – we’ve done (almost all) of this.

coachstuff.com is the place you want to look. We also produce this – it is the place for the coach to keep stats, notes on players, oppositions, games and trainings.

The access is restricted to the coaches only in the team – so it’s private. We probably won’t put ‘public’ notes in there for awhile – as we tend to think there’s plenty of ways to do that already. But having a season wide view of your notes is useful – and that’s what coachstuff.com is for.

Hope you enjoy!

Adam

4. Statistics on participations

It would be helpfull for the coach to get a statistic of each players participation on training sessions and games of a certain period e.g. the current season.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Easily adding existing players to a new team

Allow cloning a team (at least player info). I have a lot of the same players come back and play different sports / teams with me and it would be great to be able to easily copy them over to a new team.

Or, if cloning a team is not the right approach, at least allow quickly selecting from a list of players that are already a part of one of the teams I already have. Sortof like choosing from an address book.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Already done ; we call it ‘sharing’ a player from one team to another. The teams must both be managed by the same team manager ( or part of same club ) – but check out the options on the web under your player listing. One of those options is share/xfer – in your case – just share them to the new team and you’re done.

6. Tam Events Tab

Hi love this app. I would like to make a suggestion. We have team events like presentation evenings, fund raising activities, dinners, coaching days with younger teams etc. I would love a"Team Events" tab so I can add these types of events into our schedule. At the moment I'm using either the game or training tab but it can be a little confusing.

Thanks for your time!

Carolyn Bennett
    carolyn.d.bennett@det.nsw.edu.au

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Creating ‘Club Events’ using clubs.teamstuff.com, events also appear in your alerts/calendar in teamstuff.com – early in July will get ‘Club Event’ visibilty on the mobile (iOS/Android) visibility

7. integrate with Waze app

integrate with Waze

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. add a social calender in additon to training and matches

it would be great to be able to have a calendar for social events, birthday dates, team building days, special occasions and holiday get togethers etc

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Creating ‘Club Events’ using clubs.teamstuff.com, events also appear in your alerts/calendar in teamstuff.com – early in July will get ‘Club Event’ visibilty on the mobile (iOS/Android) visibility

9. Club Events - Enter Once appear for multiple teams.

Club-wide training sessions/events. Add once within the club and choose which affiliated teams to push it out to.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Games upload by excel

Upload a definied Excel sheet for the games, so you don't have to write down everything.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Expand game stats

Could consideration be made to expand the stats section to including 1. Goal assists , 2. Shots on goals, 3. Passes, 4. Opposition Goals stopped. Perhaps considerhaving basic stats section as you have now and expanded section for anyone that wants/sees the merit in using this feature.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Manager access to stats

Allow managers to add team stats like goal scorers, goal assists , saves, tackles etc

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

coachstuff allows the coach to track these ‘custom’ stats, coach can also publish these stats to teamstuff – note only TSPro members can view these stats..

13. Forward Details

As a coach, I want to forward all the details for a game / practice directly from Teamstuff, so that I don't have to copy & paste bits and pieces manually.

Acceptance Criteria
    - Email format just like a reminder
    - Add multiple recipients
    - User experience similar to reminders
    - Can be done via mobile, as well as website

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Reason for not attending

Would be good for when players click the red cross to notify that they can not play for there to be an option to give a reason for nonattendance (i.e. work, sick, injured)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. App Edits

Able to edit team, game and training information from app. Being able to do everything on the app that you can do on your computer.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi all,

We’re working our way through this at the minute. Just got add/ update games and trainings onto the mobile platform.

This idea is pretty big ( do everything mobile ) and it’s easiest if we have smaller ideas ( e.g. add team mobile ) that we can prioritise and work out which one is the most important. So I’m going to close this one down – already added a ‘edit / add game idea’ – and we’re already working on it.

We definitely agree that mobile needs more update/ edit stuff – so we’re working on it – question is the order – which one is the best feature to release next.

Thanks

Adam

16. Attendance stats

Training attendance statistics

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We have comprehensively nailed this one off. It’s called coachstuff.com – our partner site ( that we also produce ). It’s got lots of stats – including training or game attendance stats, notes on players, games and opposition if you want them.

17. Team Logo

I'd like to add my team logo to the top of the page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m going to close this one down as we do now have text capability in States, with Canada, Germany, Australia and UK to follow very soon. If none of this works for you – please add the idea back as ‘texting for France’ or wherever you need it.

19. Multiple people with editing control

I'd like to be able to add another person as manager.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Adding event to iOS calendar

Adding events like games and practices to iOS calendar

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here